Friday, July 31, 2009

You Finish It



When I was in elementary school I read a book full of popular cliches, only they had different/crazy endings.
For example: "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" ended up being "People in glass houses shouldn't.....undress."

I wish I could remember the name of the book, but it's been twenty three years a LONG time. So I've decided to throw a cliche or saying out into the blogging world every friday and let you finish them.

Let's start with:

"He who lives by the sword......."

Leave your ending in the comments.

P.S. I need a laugh. So, if you make me laugh out loud, I might just send you a prize!

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

...shouldn't be running around naked.

Vennesa said...

should probably move.

Maren said...

has a pretty good bodyguard for a neighbor.

Vanessa said...

...will have really smooth legs.

mCat said...

needs a gun instead.

Omgirl said...

Will get cut up a lot.

Jo said...

Should buy stock in bandaids.