Friday, July 3, 2009

Heavy Breathing

One morning last week I awoke to the sound of heavy breathing. My husband had already left for work, and I didn't have my glasses on. (I'm pretty much blind without corrective lenses.) I wasn't worried because every night my two littlest ask if they can sleep in my room. And every night I say no. Nearly every morning I wake up and find that during the night one (or both) of them have made their way quietly into my room and set up camp in the lazy boy.


So I took a picture and crawled back into bed.


veronica sig

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

What a sweet picture!

I've missed you!

Vennesa said...

Now, if they would just stay asleep...

Maren said...

Adorable! Always cuter too, when they're asleep!

tammy said...

Aww! Aren't they the cutest?

Vanessa said...

Precious! I love the way they look when they are asleep.

mCat said...

Sleeping kids are my favoritest! I like it even better when mine are actually IN my bed with me, breathing in my face. I know, go figure

Me (aka Danielle) said...

How cute is that! How could you not let them continue to slumber! I would have taken a picture and gone back to bed as well!